SKILLS Talk – Episode 1 “WHY PEOPLE FEAR TO DO HAIR BLEACH?”
In this episode of SKILLS Talk, our Senior Barber @barber.mo talks about the struggle and fear of the people regarding the bleach or the bleaching process to achieve the platinum hair color or any color.
Normal Hair Color Before the Bleaching Process
The negative consequences of doing the Hair bleach are all solely based on the professional or stylist doing the service as it is a chemical treatment. And if there are any miscalculations with the chemical or left too long on your scalp/hair then that is where the risk of the damage happens.
Bleaching is a Chemical Process and should always be done by a professional.
The benefits of reaching the highest tone level are that you can change your hair color as often as you like and as long as it is applicable. You can go from Blonde to Platinum to Ash Brown, etc. in just 5 mins, you can match it with your suit, watch or shoes, and if you get bored with it, still it only takes 5 mins to go back to the way it is.
After Bleaching and Reaching the Highest Tone Color
If you are planning or interested to do your hair bleaching in the future make sure to do the following tips and advice for your safety.
1. Find a professional who has a good background in doing bleach or highlights.
2. Make sure to do a consultation first if your scalp or hair is capable of the bleach.
3. Inform your stylist about all your past history in the last few months and if you did any hair coloring as this could affect the results during the process.
4. Severe Scalp Irritation, Burning, or Scarring is very rare unless the person is unqualified to do the bleaching if so, it would be best to stop the process to avoid any more damage to your hair and scalp.
5. Make sure to follow the advice of your stylist after doing the Bleach in order to prolong the hair color and maintain your hair texture.
If you got it right, Then Enjoy 🙂
That’s it for this episode, I hope you guys learned a lot about the Bleach and Process.
Leave a comment down below if you have any questions.
See you in the next episode.
Watch the Full Video:
SKILLS Barbershop is located in the Business Bay area in Dubai, at Clover Bay Tower, and is run by the Celebrity Barber, Mohamad Mir Ebrahim aka Barber Mo. With over 20 years of grooming experience, he has served a lot of celebrities, including from his list are Will Smith, Jay-Z, Diego Maradona, Sergi Constance, Kid Ink, P Money, MIMS, OB Obrien, Local and International DJ’s as well as some notable International athletes and personalities.